Personal Advisor

This facility can help in several ways. It can help with:

  • academic troubles
  • difficulties with enrollments (including enrollment blocks)
  • choosing a degree program or selecting courses
  • complaints or difficulties in getting needs addressed
  • transferring from other institutions or from other degree programs (the online request to transfer to Chemistry or Biochemistry should already have been filed)
  • navigating York for students on exchange programs from abroad
  • choosing courses when looking to go abroad on an exchange
  • special needs or circumstances
  • taking courses elsewhere

If needed, the facility will direct you to contacting the UPD by email or in-person.

Start the Personal Advisor